Journal of Networks
(JNW, ISSN 1796-2056)
Prof. Dr. Niki Pissinou
Telecommunications & Information Technology Institute, College of Engineering and Computing, Florida International University, Miami, FL, USA
Dr. Kami Makki
Department of Computer Science, Lamar University, USA
Prof. Dr. Sirisha Medidi
Department of Computer Science, Boise State University, USA
Area of Interests
· Network Technologies, Services and Applications,
· Network Operations and Management
· Network Architecture and Design
· Next Generation Networks
· Communication Protocols and Theory
· Signal Processing for Communications
· Formal Methods in Communication Protocols
· Multimedia Communications
· Information, Communications and Network Security
· Communications QoS, Reliability and Performance Modeling
· Network Access, Error Recovery, Routing, Congestion, and Flow Control
· BAN, PAN, LAN, MAN, WAN, Internet, Network Interconnections
· Broadband and Very High Rate Networks,
· Data Networks and Telephone Networks,
· Wireless Communications & Networking
· Bluetooth, IrDA, RFID, WLAN, WMAX, 3G
· Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
· Next Generation Mobile Networks
· Optical Systems and Networks
· Satellite and Space Communications
Abstracting and Indexing
JNW has recently been accepted for coverage in the Emerging Sources Citation Index since 2015, which is the New Edition of the Thomson Reuters Web of Science that was launched in November 2015, and coverage will begin with the journal content published in 2015. This means that any articles published in JNW will be indexed in the Web of Science at the time of publication.
Academic Journals Database; Academy Search; BASE; BibSonomy; Cabell - Computer Science/Business Information Systems; CAID – Computer Abstracts International Database; CNKI; CrossRef; CSA; DBLP; Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) - Computer Science; DOI; EBSCO; EI Compendex (On Hold); Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI); Engineering Village 2; EZB; GALE; Genamics JournalSeek; GetCITED; Gold Rush; Google Scholar; INSPEC; io-port.net; iThenticate; J4F; JAL; JournalTOCs; NewJour; OAI-PMH Registered Data Providers; OAJSE; OAKList; OCLC; Open J-Gate - Engineering & Technology (JET); Ovid LinkSolver; PASCAL; PKP Open Archives Harvester; ProQuest; PubZone; QCAT; ResearchBib; SCImago; Scirus; SCOPUS; SHERPA/RoMEO; Socolar; The Index of Information Systems Journals; Trove; True Serials; Udini; UIUC OAI-PMH Data Provider Registry; ULRICH's Periodicals Directory; WorldCat; WorldWideScience; ZDB
The Journal of Networks (JNW, ISSN 1796-2056) is published one volume with 12 issues a year from 2006. Subscriptions may be entered at any time for a volume at the following rates (overland mail):
Institutional Subscription: EUR 1200
Personal Subscription: EUR 960
Price for Single Copy: EUR 130
Find more information at the Subscription page.
See also our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.
Journal of Networks (JNW, ISSN 1796-2056) is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published monthly, focusing on theories, methods, and applications in networks. It provide a high profile, leading edge forum for academic researchers, industrial professionals, engineers, consultants, managers, educators and policy makers working in the field to contribute and disseminate innovative new work on networks.
JNW reflects the multidisciplinary nature of communications networks. It is committed to the timely publication of high-quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of communication networks. Both theoretical research contributions (presenting new techniques, concepts, or analyses) and applied contributions (reporting on experiences and experiments with actual systems) and tutorial expositions of permanent reference value are published.
E-mail questions or comments to JNW Editorial Office.