Journal of Communications
(JCM, ISSN 1796-2021)
Area of Interests
· Signal Processing for Communications
· Multimedia Processing and Communications
· Communication QoS and Performance Modeling
· Cross-layer Design and Optimization
· Communication and Information Theory
· Communication Software and Services
· Protocol and Algorithms for Communications
· Wireless Communications and Networking
· Wireless Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking
· Broadband Wireless Access
· Cooperative Communications and Networking
· Optical Communications and Networking
· Broadband Networking and Protocols
· Internet Services, Systems and Applications
· P2P Communications and Networking
· Pervasive Computing and Grid Networking
· Communication Network Security
· Cognitive Radio Communications and Networking
· Hardware Architecture for Communications and Networking
· Parallel and Distributed Computing
· Satellite and Space Communications
· Emerging Communication Technology and Standards
Abstracting and Indexing
Academic Journals Database; Academy Search; BASE; BibSonomy; Cabell - Computer Science/Business Information Systems; CAID – Computer Abstracts International Database; CNKI; CrossRef; DBLP; Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) - Computer Science; DOI; EBSCO; EI Compendex; Engineering Village 2; EZB; GALE; Genamics JournalSeek; GetCITED; Gold Rush; Google Scholar; INSPEC; io-port.net; iThenticate; J4F; JAL; JournalTOCs; NewJour; OAI-PMH Registered Data Providers; OAJSE; OAKList; OCLC; Open J-Gate - Engineering & Technology (JET); Ovid LinkSolver; PASCAL; PKP Open Archives Harvester; ProQuest; PubZone; QCAT; ResearchBib; Scirus; SCOPUS; SHERPA/RoMEO; Socolar; The Index of Information Systems Journals; Trove; True Serials; UIUC OAI-PMH Data Provider Registry; ULRICH's Periodicals Directory; WorldCat; WorldWideScience; ZDB
The Journal of Communications (JCM, ISSN 1796-2021) is published one volume with 12 issues a year from 2006. Subscriptions may be entered at any time for a volume at the following rates (overland mail):
Institutional Subscription: EUR 1200
Personal Subscription: EUR 960
Price for Single Copy: EUR 130
Find more information at the Subscription page.
See also our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.
Journal of Communications (JCM, ISSN 1796-2021) is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published monthly, focusing on theories, systems, methods, algorithms and applications in communications. It provide a high profile, leading edge forum for academic researchers, industrial professionals, engineers, consultants, managers, educators and policy makers working in the field to contribute and disseminate innovative new work on communications.
JCM invites original, previously unpublished, research, survey and tutorial papers, plus case studies and short research notes, on both applied and theoretical aspects of communications.
E-mail questions or comments to JCM Editorial Office.